Aimee Gross was born in Brooklyn, New York. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Florida Atlantic University in 1999, and graduated cum laude from the University of Miami, School of Law, receiving her Juris Doctor in 2002. She was also member of the legal fraternity, Phi Delta Phi.
Ms. Gross is a Board Certified Marital and Family Law Lawyer by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.
Admitted to the Florida Bar in 2002, Ms Gross joined Young, Berman, Karpf & Gonzalez, P.A. in 2001 as a legal clerk and was promoted to Junior Partner in 2010 where she continues to represent clients in issues involving family and marital law.
- Listed as a Top Up and Comer in the 2008 and 2009 South Florida Legal Guide.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Marital Law
- Florida Bar (Secretary, Sponsorship Committee, Family Law Section, 2012-2013; Member, Equitable Distribution Committee, 2012-2013; Member, Children's Issues Committee, Family Law Section, 2012-2013)
- American Bar Association
- First Family Inn of Court
Young, Berman, Karpf & Gonzalez, P.A.
2400 North Commerce Parkway, Suite 309
Weston, FL 33326
Phone: (954) 809-3300
Fax: (954) 809-3314
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A.
- University of Miami, School of Law, J.D.